Therma-Tru is currently seeking a HR Manager in our Howe, Indiana warehouse facility to partner with leadership and drive strategic initiatives.
TheHR Manager will lead innovative HR solutions and collaborate with the key business leaders, as well as the workforce to support the key function and HR disciplines including Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition, Associate Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, Leadership Development, Change Management, and Talent Management.
You must demonstrate the ability to challenge the status quo and utilize independent judgment among various levels of leadership. The ability to develop and deploy strategies that drive a positive, engaged culture will be key. To be successful in this role, you must understand key business strategies, change management and bring innovative and new ideas that will have the most influence on desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with leaders to develop talent acquisition and succession planning strategies.
- Partner with other HR leadership to develop and implement organization-wide policies and programs covering recruitment, orientation, rewards and recognition, associate relations, compliance, HR training, and organization development.
- Work closely with all levels of leadership and associates to ensure a complete understanding of HR strategy, programs and policies to ensure positive growth and organizational change.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and resolve issues and provide coaching to supervisors to improve their ability to lead and manage effectively.
- Drive Positive Associate Relations (PAR) culture by proactively resolving associate concerns. Educate and implement activities, programs and/or policies to reinforce a union-free, positive associate relations environment.
- Facilitate and participate on cross-functional teams and project initiatives that support HR initiatives and programs, in addition to other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field;
- 5 years of human resources generalist/manager experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and organizational development skills.
- Ability to build rapport, establishes trust and credibility, and provides winning solutions across all levels of associates.
- Ability to function effectively in a business partner role.
- Effective change management, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage employment law issues.
- Demonstrated implementation and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in working with HRIS and time & attendance software.
- Demonstrated ability to coach business leaders to help shape a performance focused culture
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others, particularly leadership development and coaching
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations