Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Opportunities to Thrive.
Below are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
If this is your first time applying to a Therma-Tru position, please create a candidate profile, submit your information and resume, and apply for positions you are interested in.
If you have applied for a position with Therma-Tru or created a profile, log in to update your profile, apply for other positions, and track previous applications.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$3,000 RETENTION BONUS! + $500 HIRING BONUS! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! BENEFITS START DAY 1! Join a great company, with awesome benefits and the ability to have a career you can be proud of! Fiberon is hiring full time associates!
Keeps working areas of industrial establishment in clean and orderly condition by limiting dust accumulation as specified by OSHA regulations (less than 1/8th of an inch).
Reporting to the Plant Manager as the Operations Manager you will lead a team of 18 engineers in the specialized areas of Automation, Manufacturing Systems (MES), Industrial/Lean Engineering, New Product Launch, and Strategic Projects. With your leadership the teams will create and align the future state vision for the operations. Using your perceptive engineering and business experience you will develop and present improvement goals and strategies to achieve the vision to operational and corporate leadership. Your dynamic communication and energy will aid you in communicating at all levels in the plant the picture of overall operations success.
- Create & align strategic vision for Butler and Edgerton operations
- Develop future state manufacturing strategy to include automation projects
- Collaborate & drive Design for Manufacturing with Product Design, R&D, Marketing and Innovation teams.
- Partner with Focus Factory Managers on roadmap toward capacity and continuous improvement growth.
- Drive APQP and DFMEA process for product and equipment launches
- Coach & develop a group of advanced technical leaders and engineers
- Oversee departmental budgets and ensure spending is controlled and aligned within the flex budgets.
- Identify, develop, and manage capital projects focused on quality, performance, availability, and safety.
- BS in Engineering or related technical field.
- MBA or other related Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated results thru leadership and alignment of multiple technical functional disciplines.
- Collaborative and strategic mindset with the ability to align the team focus and manage ambiguity.
- Demonstrated project management skills, commitment to timelines, and stakeholder communication.
- Data-driven approach to problem solving and process improvement.
- Proven interpersonal & communication skills at all organizational levels.
$3,000 RETENTION BONUS! + $500 HIRING BONUS! BENEFITS START DAY 1! Join a great company, with awesome benefits and the ability to have a career you can be proud of! Fiberon is hiring full time associates!
- Develops processes and procedures for the production of extruded boards.
- Validates production methods, carries out material sampling as per product development sample requests.
- Establishes best practice manufacturing principals and ensures consistency of practices across all production shifts.
- Carries our RCA (Root Cause Analysis) when trouble shooting and eliminates repeat issues.
$16/hr to start! $3,000 RETENTION BONUS! + $500 HIRING BONUS! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! BENEFITS START DAY 1! Join a great company, with awesome benefits and the ability to have a career you can be proud of! Fiberon is hiring full time associates!
- Stacks and inspects finished product as specified at the final stage of the production process.
- We have positions availiable on the day and night shift starting at $16/hr. with a shift differential for night shifts.
- Fiberon is a leading manufacturer in composite decking material, with a long history and a strong background!