- Bachelors degree in a related field or combination of equivalent experience and education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Experience training and coaching leaders (DDI Certified Facilitator Preferred)
- Able to handle and maintain data that is confidential in nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- The opportunity to work for company that supports sustainability and uses recycled materials to produce their products!
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Sr. HR Generalist, you will provide HR Support for Fiberon associates while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development, and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical HR principles with business objectives. This is an exciting role with various opportunities to drive positive change across a dynamic organization.
- Ensure compliance with enterprise-wide Outdoors & Security policies and procedures, consistent with the company's values, business objectives, and PAR Guiding Principles.
- Accountable for creating, fostering, and effecting a positive associate relations (PAR) environment that drives loyalty, engagement, affiliation, and inclusion and ensures a safe and productive work environment.
- Drive organizational effectiveness; promote and advance teamwork and continuous process improvements to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Resolve conflict by thoroughly investigating and consistently applying our policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and coordinate focus groups, plant meetings, presentations, and communications for the facility.
- Conduct training classes, coach leaders on leadership competencies, and organize training and development initiatives.
- Manage and develop talent; review staffing requirements and assist management in identifying qualified job applicants; coordinate and document disciplinary action with appropriate HR management to ensure consistency.
- Promote training and development initiatives to support associates in career planning and development to promote a motivated, trained, and competent workforce.
- Provide counseling and coach associates and management in addressing interpersonal and behavioral challenges.
- Assist with administration of hourly performance management processes and provide onboarding information and orientation regarding programs and policies.
- Support the leave administration process for associates and review leave requests.
- Lead change management
- Create an environment that values diversity and builds positive relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Assist in developing and organizing company functions and community relations activities.
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.