As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to support the team with various digital marketing program execution. In this position, you will be an individual contributor leading the day-to-day efforts of our websites, mobile apps and digital platform tools such as a DAM and CMS. You will also manage or support projects in key areas such as search engine optimization and marketing (SEO & SEM); e-newsletter development/execution; social media integration; and visualization tool development. You will interface directly with internal and external IT/IS teams to ensure the successful development and deployment of digital projects. You will also work directly with our different business unit teams to assist them with their digital marketing needs.
- Create and implement the strategies and implementation plans associated with B2B and B2C lead generation and nurturing activities, including inbound/outbound techniques and conversion ROI.
- Create and implement the go-to-market strategies and implementation plans for our websites and mobile apps, including user experiences, KPIs and all SEO/SEM.
- Maintain Marketing technologies systems of record, including our CMS and DAM, to ensure “single sources of truth” in order to maximize efficiency and increase speed-to-market.
- Manage seach engine optimization updates.
- Manage DAM and CMS system maintenance and changes.
- Manage all system QA and testing.
- Implement, execute and enhance action plans through ongoing performance analysis.
- Lead day-to-day initiatives that drive engagement throughout the consumer journey and increase brand advocacy.
- Analyzes digital media usage to identify opportunities to optimize digital meda investments and marketing effectiveness.
- Assist with adherence to corporate-mandated digital security practices and procedures.
- Function as a liaison between Marketing and Information Services on processes and tasks associated with managing digital tools, where applicable.
- Support the processes and implement improvements to enhance the Marketing team’s productivity.
- Manage and implement website and mobile app maintenance and changes. Analyze monthly metrics.
A successful Digital Manager will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communicaitons, preferred.
- 5-7 of proven Digital Marketing experience either in a corporate or agency setting.
- Previous experience with DAM, CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation platforms, preferred.
- Experince working with e-commercs, omnichannel, website, apps, email, social, visualization, lead gen/lead nurture activities.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to lead projects with minimal guideance.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated success in managing large, complex projects in cross-functional environments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Solid communication and project management skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and process-based environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Previous experience with CMS, digital workflow, digital asset management systems and campaign management/marketing automation systems, preferred.