- Less than high school education; or up to two years month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in assembly or manufacturing is desirable; however, on the job training is typical for this position.
- Previous quality inspection experience in a continuous production environment, a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read, interpret and complete production schedules and inspection forms.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand (extended periods of time); use hands to handle, or feel, and reach/lift with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; stoop, kneel, bend over, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to cold, hot wet and/or humid factory conditions; moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high (Hearing Protection required.).
- Candidates for positions with Fiberon must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.
Keywords: manufacturing, labor, production, recycling, plant, extrusion, machine, worker, forklift, Boise, Meridian, Nampa