Fiberon is expanding the sales team! We have an opening for a Retail Sales Representative, in the Seattle, WA/Puget Sound Territory.
As the Retail Sales Representative you will maximize revenues and maintain customer satisfaction throughout retail locations in the territory by: training, coaching, and assisting sales, product service, and Contracter/Pro focused associates. You will manage the store relationship and provide full-support product knowledge training and education for the full Fiberon product line. The RSR will be responsible for executing the strategic sales plan to meet retail sales goals and ensure corporate alignment. Fiberon will provide a full training and support network to educate you on the product line and role responsibilities.
- Implementing and executing Fiberon’s merchandising and training plan at retail locations.
- Drive top line sales growth by building relationships, delivering effective sales messaging, and providing impactful customer solutions.
- Responsible for the implementation of in-store sales training programs to maximize the effectiveness of the sales and marketing efforts of retail associates.
- Take ownership of the territory assigned by building relationships with the Home Depot store, Assistant, and Department Managers through demonstrating effective training and follow up skills on all issues presented.
- Ensure all new and updated stores are set on schedule via follow up on inbound stock and merchandising materials in a timely manner in which the store set crew can complete on time.
- Ensure all returns are inspected and return authorization’s written on a regular basis.
- Responsible for completion of all resets and ensuring all displays are installed correctly which could require physical labor to tear down/build kiosks and install displays.
- Manage a travel and expense budget as appropriate while effectively meeting territory sales goals.
- Build and nurture positive relationships with distributor partners to facilitate achievement of team goals.
- Collaborate with Independent sales partners to meet joint goals and improve distributor performance.
- Work with a network of marketing and product management associates to develop and implement sales messaging, new product recommendations, and POP changes.
- Conduct at-home warranty claim inspections and recommend corrective action/resolution.
- Recommend changes to ensure proper in-aisle stock assortment to maximize sales.
- May perform other duties as assigned .
A successful Retail Sales Representative will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Sales preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Retail Merchandising / Service and Sales Training preferred OR new college graduate with sales internship experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, computer, and people skills required.
- Willing to travel (50%).
Founded in 1997 in North Carolina, Fiberon built its business selling high-quality, eco-friendly composite decking, railing and fencing. In 2007, after a period of rapid growth, Fiberon expanded operations to Meridian, Idaho, enabling efficient bi-coastal manufacturing and distribution. Today, Fiberon is part of the Doors & Security segment of Fortune Brands Home & Security, which also includes Therma-Tru Doors, Master Lock, and Fypon.