Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. Therma-Tru is part of the Doors & Security segment of Fortune Brands Home & Security, which also includes Master Lock, Fiberon Decking and Fypon.
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to Edgerton, Ohio facility and associates, human resources, and corporate quality at the Therma-Tru Center of Excellence. You will work closely with the Center of Excellence team to improve associate relations, coordinate meetings and more. The coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers. In this role, we are looking for a motivated person that can bring excitement and energy to the Center of Excellence!
- Edgerton Administration Support:
- Positive associate relations by providing excellent customer service to our associates and our guests.
- Manages visitors signing in and out and maintaining the confidently agreements for the Therma-Tru Center of Excellence.
- Assist in organizing COE functions and community relation activities including leading United Way activities.
- Answer phone for COE and provide backup to the Butler switch-board and HR when needed.
- Manages the COE van scheduling, maintenance, and ensures associates follow the company feet policy.
- Scan invoices, assign account numbers to invoices, and receives invoices for payment.
- Schedules building maintenance in Bentley software.
- Quality Support:
- Strong computer skills; especially Excel and Power Point.
- Excel pivot tables would be a major plus, but we could train a person with strong computer skills
- E21 (Great Plains would be a plus)
- Data entry skills
- Attention to details for data entry and reporting
- Flexibility to manage and prioritize tasks from a variety of inputs – develop a process for this to show priority and provide guidance when there are conflicts or ambiguity in the priority.
- HR Support:
- Vendor coordination – services for the facility (Security, vending, cleaning, trash removal, exterminator, snow removal, lawn care, and building maintenance etc.).
- Meeting coordination – i.e. coordinating lunches, set up for salary meetings, meeting communications
- HR Admin tasks – Wellness reimbursements, TT Bucks, PP resets, TV Monitor Communication, Ohio Legal postings
- Office supplies – tracking/ordering
- Performance review coordination/tracking for hourly – annual reviews and 90 days
- Drug screen administration
- Meal celebrations /Monthly engagement activities
- Associate of the month program
- Marketing Aids recruiting as needed – posting, screening, interviewing, onboarding, etc.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Therma Tru Corporation is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company’s incident and injury prevention programs as well as our Company’s environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of related experience
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Ability to be a role model for 7 Habits and Dale Carnegie Principles
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.