Therma-Tru has a new opening in the Maumee office for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to lead the retail business unit marketing programs.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products and Fiberon composite decking material. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for Big Box marketing initiatives, assist with campaign development, analyze effectiveness of each campaign and develop POP collateral efficiencies. Provide strategic direction to help grow, develop, and maintain established retail product lines and presentation of the lines within brick and mortar and digital environments. Work cross-functionally teams to drive lifecycle management and branding.
- Set strategy for Product lifecycle & Marketing Communication for the Retail Business Unit.
- Annual comprehensive marketing plan: Budget needs, messaging, multi-media marketing plan.
- Define requirements & purchase process for real consumer and communicate to internal and external teams.
- Track and project customers and market needs/trends, and of synergies with company capabilities.
- Drive profitability of Retail product lines
- Responsible for attaining market share, revenue, unit sales, and gross margin targets for retail products. Provide a regular profit review of retail product line results, with recommendations for improvement.
- Lead annual analytics for competitive positioning, revenue and profit impact for competitive pricing strategies.
- Engages key stakeholders across the organization, including executive team, sales leaders, as well as Retail merchants, in communication plans and priorities.
- Manage trade-offs and balance conflicting demands to develop solutions that maximize the company’s opportunity vs. competitors as it relates to Product & Marketing objectives.
- Develops and implements best-in-class marketing programs for home center business initiatives.
- Develops store planogram/merchandising strategy with featured products to ensure maximum ROI.
- Drive brand marketing/ marketing services with product knowledge, promotional strategies, and tactics for retail product lines.
- Support business improvement initiatives in retail product.
- Ensure teams are completing monthly forecasts to set material and capacity planning for any new product merchandising or marketing efforts.
- Lead development of annual sales tools & training product & marketing introductions & plans to drive revenue and profitability goals of product line.
- Drive content and messaging of all collateral materials and communications for retail products. Ensure the accuracy of product offering, descriptions, pricing, etc. in all company communications.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
A successful Senior Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 5-10 years of sales and marketing experience in a consumer durables industry.
- Prior demonstrated success in developing product plans & marketing communication strategies for retail channels.
- Prior P&L experience.
- Experience in product development, marketing and promoting products.
- Outstanding communication skills (written, presentation, one on one).
- Ability to work effectively in a team and process-bead environment.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills (for both external and internal contacts).
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.