Therma-Tru Doors has an opening for a Logistics Systems Manager in our corporate office in Maumee, OH to lead the TMS implementation and optimize delivery methods for the organization.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
As the Logistics Systems Manager you will work with the various businesses and supply chain teams to optimize current logistics networks and cost structures, create new processes in support of business initiatives and implement technology to help manage Therma-Tru’s comprehensive logistics platform across all modes of transportation.
- Transportation Management System Implementation and Process Management
- Facilitate implementation of Therma-Tru’s Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Serve as TMS power user/functional expert post implementation
- Drive TMS integration throughout organization
- Logistics network development
- Develop new supply chain and delivery tactics as part of cross functional business teams
- Provide insight and design on strategic logistics optimization projects
- Identify and implement/support warehousing and footprint optimization projects
- Logistics Optimization
- Work as part of the logistics team to optimize current delivery methodologies around cost, service, and quality
- Identify and implement logistics productivity improvements
- Manage logistics infrastructure around contract management, cost review, service metrics, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, Finance or other related field
- Proven experience in the transportation or logistics industry
- Experience with implementation of a Transportation Management System (TMS) or working within a TMS environment, preferably Oracle Transportation Management
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities at the same time
- MS Office experience, primarily in Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, actively pursues and drives continuous improvement activities, and demonstrates strong leadership.
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.