Therma-Tru is currently looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the dynamic product team at our exciting new Innovation Center in Maumee, OH.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
As the Retail Associate Product Manager, you will support the product management of retail, “Big Box” and OEM product lines. You will provide recommendations for the products and assist in product definition for new product specifications. Assist overall business management of established retail product lines, as directed, to maintain product leadership, and achieve growth objectives.
- Support Product Leadership to attain market share, revenue, unit sales, and gross margin targets for retail products.
- Assist with profit review of retail product line results, with recommendations for improvement.
- Provide support for any business, technical and competitive issue on retail product lines. Champions the “voice of the customer” on all product related issues inside the company.
- Assist in preparation of annual pricing strategy including; list prices, and price concession requests as well as analysis of competitive positioning, revenue and profit impact of price changes.
- Develops a thorough understanding of customer and market needs / trends, and of company capabilities. Balances conflicting demands to assist with the development of solutions that maximize the company’s opportunity vs. competitors.
- Responsible for effective and professional communication to all levels in the company to support product line strategies, positioning, channel needs, financial impact, priorities and customer requirements.
- Supports business improvement initiatives in assigned product range.
- Provide sales and product training support to help drive revenue and profitability goals of retail product line.
- Support brand marketing / marketing services with product knowledge, promotional strategy input and tactics for retail product lines.
- Review content and message of collateral materials and communications for retail product lines as requested. Ensure the accuracy of retail product offering, descriptions, pricing, etc. in all company communications.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
A successful Retail Associate Product Manager will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field.
- 1-3 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Prior demonstrated success in assisting in the development of product plans for retail channels
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office suite package skills
- Some P & L familiarity
- Experience in product development, marketing, and promotion
- Outstanding communication skills (written, presentation, one on one)
- Ability to work effectively in a team and process-based environment
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.