Therma-Tru Doors in Toledo, OH is currently seeking a Data Analyst to manage product data, marketing promotions, and pricing data required to support e-commerce systems at our retail partners. In addition, this role will provide support and guidance for all product configuration systems utilized by Therma-Tru Doors including the Design Your Door website and DoorWays app.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
- Lead all Lowe’s stock and SOS item setup initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a single source for all Lowe’s items (marketing, product and pricing).
- Provides systems support for development, test and live environments of configurator and systems.
- Leads the continuous improvement initiatives to support the TT Retail Business Unit and their partners.
- First point of contact on system questions and responsible for upgrades and improvements.
- Serves as a key contact for our configurator systems vendors and retail partners
- Partner with vendors and retail partners to expedite issue resolution.
- Troubleshoot all configurator system issues.
- Creates/updates system documentation.
- Provides technical competence and serves as a configurator systems representative on all projects.
- Collaborates with the retail business unit, IS, Pricing Administration and Customer Care to identify, prioritize and resolve all issues within the configurator software and e-commerce systems of our retail partners.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years relative experience in software systems and product configuration tools
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, identify trends and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to problem solve logically and methodically
- Build effective and collaborative relationships within and across department and business units
- Manage internal and external customer expectations
- Drive change and improve operational efficiencies and business performance
- Execute projects and tasks with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicate effectively