Therma-Tru Doors is currently seeking a Material Analyst to join our supply chain team in our world-class manufacturing facility in Butler, IN.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
As the Material Analyst, you will collaborate with the Plant Operations, Distribution Center, Sourcing and Materials teams to create and execute service improvement and inventory management strategies that help Therma-Tru service their customers and achieve their financial metrics.
- Determine correct Min/Max levels for your categories and manage inventory accordingly
- Lead the management of Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) inventory in your category
- Make suggestions for product rationalization using data and analysis techniques
Service Level Management
- Lead backorder management within your category and provide proactive material availability updates to Materials and Customer Service team members
- Manage expedite requests to ensure efficient production schedules or meet customer delivery dates
- Meet CSI and Line Fill Rate goals
- Demand Management
- Create and analyze forecasts within your categories and monitor accuracy to actual sales/usage
- Monitor market/customer trends and seasonal patterns and make forecast adjustments as needed
Purchase Order Management
- Requisition/PO Maintenance
- Review/resolve receiving/invoice discrepancies
- Review/resolve receiving/packing slip (ASN) discrepancies
- Manage transactional activity between Therma-Tru and supplier
- Responsible for supplier planning process for products assigned
- 2 – 5 years’ prior materials/demand planning/supply chain related experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required (Completed or nearing completion)
- APICS or ISM certification preferred
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities at the same time
- MS Office experience, primarily in Excel
- MRP/ERP experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, actively pursues and drives continuous improvement activities, and demonstrates strong leadership.
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.