Are you a sales professional looking for your next career opportunity? Therma-Tru Doors is looking for a Territory Manager to lead Therma-Tru’s revenue growth goals for the Texas District.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
As a Territory Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to grow top line sales within the Texas sales district. You’ll be responsible for cultivating relationships with key and prospective customer accounts to drive future sales growth.
- North Texas and Texas Panhandle
- Develop business plan and identify conversation targets for District to achieve its strategic sales initiatives for Wholesale, Retail, and Fypon Business Units for geographic territory and other key stakeholders, such as National Accounts, Fypon Sales, and Retail Sales.
- Cultivates new relationships with key distributors, dealers, builders, and contractors within specific geography.
- Owns existing customer relationships. Primary point of contact for existing customers for all initiatives, marketing, merchandising, promotional programs/materials, and concerns
- Communicate and train customers on Therma-Tru products and range of value added services
- Proactively and effectively assist in resolving service issues in partnership with Customer Service Group.
- Collaborates with District Manager and internal stakeholders on establishing market pricing consistent with existing market dynamics.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders – Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and Quality – regarding new product and competitive information, as well as communicating field and quality issues.
- Effectively handle all administrative tasks (CRM, reports, budgets, expenses, etc.) in a timely manner
- Attend trade shows and support national account sales meetings, as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field – preferred
- 5-7 years direct sales experience in building products industry – preferred
- Experience calling on distributors, dealers, builders and/or contractors
- Experience with multi-step distribution channel
- Experience with sales forecasting
- Excellent communication skills – written, one-on-one, and presentations
- Initiative and self-starter
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to embrace new tools & techniques in the sales process (i.e., Challenger, 8020, CRM, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and CRM
- Bilingual Spanish - preferred
Work-Life Balance Considerations
- Ability to live in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 3 nights/week within the geographic district