Are you looking for a dynamic and engaging culture to continue your career? Therma-Tru Doors is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our corporate marketing team in Toledo, OH.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
As the Marketing Specialist you will create, execute and measure marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company’s brands, products and services. In this role, you will be responsible for project management and execution of traditional, as well as digital marketing activities, including wholesale programs and promotions, new product launch marketing, collateral materials, trade show and events participation, sales samples, videos, and e-based communications.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop and execute, as required, specific marketing programs aimed at increasing Therma-Tru wholesale product placement and pull-through.
- Work closely with cross functional team members - including product management, engineering and channel enablement teams - in development of marketing communications plans for existing and new product lines, focusing on product positioning differentiation.
- Lead development and execution of new product launch marketing materials.
- Lead development and production – either via internal or external resources – of marketing communications efforts such as programs and promotions, collateral materials, videos, etc.
- Partner with the cross functional team members to provide brand / product input to planning and execution of marketing initiatives – creative, advertising, public relations, digital, social media, trade shows, displays and channel programs.
- Strive to become a subject matter expert in your area of focus to better meet the needs of our target audiences and business partners.
- Support, as needed, trade shows and events.
- Support, as needed, the processes and implement improvements to enhance the Marketing team’s productivity.
- Support, as needed, other key Marketing team efforts and initiatives.
- Establish and manage program and project budgets and metrics.
- Manage outside agencies and vendors as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising, marketing or promotions.
- Experience with traditional and digital-based marketing tools.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience managing and working with agencies.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Experience in millwork or other building products category, a plus.
- Experience with new product launch marketing, a plus.
- Background in both B2C and B2B (channel) marketing, a plus.
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.