Work for a leader in the building products industry!
Therma-Tru and Fypon is adding a new Market Sales Specialist to cover the Florida market. Ideally the individual will live in the Orlando area. As the Market Specialist you will continue to grow sales for Fypon within the Florida Sales District. You wil be responsible for cultivating relationships with key and prospective customer accounts to drive future sales growth. The Market Specialist will also act as the districts front-line contact by establishing and maintaining relationships with key national builders , purchasing managers, distributor sales teams, key dealers, applicators , architectects and designers.
Fypon is the recognized leader in polyurethane product design, innovation and molding technology. From old world style to classic modern design, Fypon offers the largest and most architecturally correct styles and designs of molding and trim, shutters, and beams. Fypon was started in 1969 in Maryland and steadily grew it's operations, in 2009 was merged into Therma-Tru Corp, the #1 fiberglass entry system manufacturer. Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
New Construction- Single Family/Multi- Family
- Execute builder development plan for assigned territory
- Manage key customer relationships
- Execute incremental share gain plans with national , regional and custom homes builders.
- Work with national builder account manager to drive/implement our national programs within this segment
- Work with key customers with on identifying and closing multi-family opportunities.
- Communicate and train customers on Fypon products and range of value added services
- Partner with District Sales Force on Fypon Products, Programs, and potential service related issues and work directly with them on sales calls
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Quality regarding new product and competitive information, as well as communicating field and quality issues.
- Attend trade shows as necessary
- Collaborate with Regional Manager to develop yearly district plan.
- Effectively handle all administrative tasks (reports, expenses, etc.) in a timely manner
- Assist in the development and implementation of new national programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of training for the distributor, dealer, builder, architects, contractor and in home sales associates.
- Attend and support national account sales meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years direct sales experience in building products industry preferred
- Experience calling on builders, dealers , architects and contractors
- Experience with multi-step distribution process
- Excellent communication skills to include group presentations
- Initiative and self-starter
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and CRM (Sales Logix)
- Strong consultative sales dynamics
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.