Therma-Tru Doors in Butler, Indiana is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to drive the overall maintenance strategy with a focus on reducing equipment failure rates and time to repair, while supporting the facility reliability initiatives.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
- Direct daily efforts of maintenance and facilities staff through group leaders and/or supervisors.
- Prioritization of maintenance and repair work with clear communication to operations leadership
- Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department and ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost effective manner.
- Manage tracking and prioritization of work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Assure compliance with all applicable safety regulations and building codes.
- Maintenance of all fire protection and security equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- BSME/BSEE, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Management Experience
- Previous experience in facilities/plant engineering
- Experience working with multiple shifts
- Prior experience leading staff of 30 or more associates
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.