Therma-Tru Doors is currently hiring for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Toledo, OH to lead the digital marketing strategy.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will oversee our digital strategies and platforms, developing, executing and measuring the initiatives that create the brand-focused, differentiating user experiences that drive results. You will lead important projects in the conception, coordination, and control of Internet/Digital Marketing. You’ll manage a variety of channels, including websites, mobile apps, visualization and social. The role will focus on creating scalable digital marketing communication strategies to nurture our customer database. You’ll build our technology infrastructure, including our systems of record such as campaign management/marketing automation, content management and digital asset management platforms. You’ll identify and evaluate new online Marketing opportunities using voice of the customer, analytics and other KPIs. You’ll partner with internal teams, where needed, to achieve offline and online (omni-channel) integration. You’ll be a leader in planning processes, creating the insights-driven, 3-year plans for programs that include advancing technology “stacks” in visualization (AR/VR) and attribution. You’ll be a mentor to your direct reports, with the ability to guide and motivate others to do their best.
- Lead the team’s 3-year strategic planning efforts. Lead the development and execution of the interactive programs and campaigns that drive brand awareness.
- Lead the development of digital strategies and tactical plans to enhance the brand image and drive sales within the established budget.
- Manage content marketing program for Therma Tru, focusing on fueling SEO and driving awareness in the industry through leadership.
- Create and implement the go-to-market strategies and implementation plans for visualization tools, including configurators and advancing spaces such as AR/VR.
- Develop strategies to optimize web content and digital presence for our brand reputation.
- Create and oversee the strategies and implementation plans associated with social media, including platforms, content and KPIs.
- Develop impactful digital strategies for the DIY and Pro end user.
- Regularly analyze and measure bottom-line results and marketing channel and campaign performance using VoC and platform analytics to ensure focus on highest ROI activities.
- Function as the lead liaison between Marketing and Information Services on all technologies, processes and tasks associated with managing digital governance, processes and systems.
- Manage the team’s annual budget and resource planning efforts.
- Establish and manage program and project budgets and metrics.
- Provide effective leadership and mentorship to direct reports.
- Manage the processes and projects and implement improvements to enhance the Marketing Ops team’s productivity, as required.
- Support other key Marketing team efforts and initiatives, as required.
- Establish and manage program and project budgets, as required.
- Manage relationship with outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related experience.
- 7+ years of Marketing experience and 5+ years of Digital Marketing.
- A proven track-record leading and managing SEO/SEM, ecommerce, omnichannel, website, apps, email, social, visualization, lead gen/lead nurture activities.
- A proven track-record in digital analytics, voice of the customer and ROI.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrated success in managing large, complex projects in cross-functional environments.
- Previous experience in managing and mentoring high-performing teams, preferred.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Experience with new product launch marketing a plus.
- Experience managing and working with agencies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Previous experience with CMS, digital workflow, digital asset management systems and campaign management/marketing automation systems, preferred.