Therma-Tru is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to assist the Fypon Business Unit with wholesale and retail marketing activities.
As the Marketing Specialist you will be a part of the marketing department's Brand team. You will create, execute and measure marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company’s brands, products and services. The Marketing Specialist role encompasses project management for new product launches and execution of traditional marketing activities including: e-newsletters, social media, and visualization tools, advertising, collateral, promotions, displays, merchandising aids, sales tools, trade shows.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute, as required, specific marketing programs aimed at increasing Fypon wholesale & retail product placement and pull-through.
- Design, create and produce – either via internal or external resources – marketing communications efforts such brand advertising, product promotions, direct mail campaigns, e-newsletters, trade and consumer catalogs, collateral, merchandising, websites, blogs and videos.
- Understand and apply home design market trends to marketing products
- Product catalog or magazine creative layout knowledge
- Ability to work with and give creative direction to internal graphic designer and outside agency
- Create strategic go-to-market plans for all digital visualization tools.
- Maximize the revenue generated from all digital visualization tools, where applicable.
- Understand and manage customer lead generation and retention activities, including CRM and online community management.
- Function as a liaison between Marketing, Product Management and Engineering on new product launch requirements, timelines and tasks.
- Support in the evaluation and introduction of new automated tools to the Marketing Operations processes to further reduce the manual nature of day-to-day work.
- Support, as needed, trade shows and events.
- Establish and manage program and project budgets and metrics.
- Manage outside vendors.
- May perform other duties as assigned
A successful Marketing Specialist will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- minimum 5 years of experience in advertising, marketing or promotions
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and passion for, web-based marketing, social media and CRM
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing and working with agencies
- Experience with business-to-business marketing and large, complex programs a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Motivated, team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience in interacting with customers and Sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Experience in millwork or other building products, interior design or architecture category preferred
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.