Therma-Tru and Fypon are looking for a dynamic results driven sales professional to continue our long history of industry excellence.
Fypon is the recognized leader in polyurethane product design, innovation and molding technology. From old world style to classic modern design, Fypon offers the largest and most architecturally correct styles and designs of molding and trim, and now shutters and beams. Fypon was started in 1969 in Maryland and steadily grew it's operations, in 2009 was merged into Therma-Tru Corp, the #1 fiberglass entry system manufacturer.
As a Sr. Market Specialist with Fypon you will grow our sales within the Mid-Atlantic district. You will cultivate relationships with key and prospective distributor and dealer customer accounts to drive future sales growth. The Sr. Market Specialist will also act as the districts front-line contact by establishing and maintaining relationships with builder key executives, purchasing/estimating, construction/operations, sales, architecture, design, and finance personnel within customers’ and prospects’ organizations.
New Construction- Single Family/Multi- Family
- Develop and implement strategic builder development plan for assigned territory
- Create and manage targeted customer relationships
- Work with key dealer personnel with a focus on Large Track Home, as well as Small/Medium and Custom homes builders to grow our share position.
- Work with national builder account manager to drive/implement our national programs within this segment
- Work with key dealer personnel with a focus on identifying and closing multi-family opportunities.
Replacement & Remodeling
- Partner with RMM and district personnel in developing and implementing a strategic R&R plan
- Manage individual national account branch locations located within the assigned districts and support with regular training and collaboration with their sales teams
- Work with assigned distribution in conjunction with the outside sales team to develop R&R capabilities and competencies
- Communicate and train customers on Fypon products and range of value added services
- Partner with District Sales Force on Fypon Products, Programs, and potential service related issues and work directly with them on sales calls
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Quality regarding new product and competitive information, as well as communicating field and quality issues
- Attend trade shows as necessary
- Collaborate with District Sales Personnel to develop yearly district plan
- Effectively handle all administrative tasks (reports, expenses, etc.) in a timely manner
- Assist in the development and implementation of new national programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of training for the distributor, dealer, builder, architects, contractor and in home sales associates.
- Attend and support national account sales meetings in the assigned districts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years direct sales experience in building products industry preferred
- Experience calling on builders, dealers , architects and contractors
- Experience with multi-step distribution process
- Excellent communication skills to include group presentations
- Initiative and self-starter
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and CRM (Sales Logix)
- Information Seeker
- Be able to think analytically
- Strong consultative sales dynamics
- Strong self-discipline
- Strong conceptual skills
- Calm under stressful conditions
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.