Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
Therma-Tru Doors is currently seeking a Materials and Scheduling Manager for the Butler, IN manufacturing operations.
As the Materials and Scheduling Manager, you will oversee supply chain activities by providing strong leadership to materials and scheduling associates’ to ensure key performance indicators are met. You will proactively work to mitigate concerns in the supply chain, and collaborate with teams to resolve problems. You will participate in the strategic planning and execution of the corporate inventory management and material replenishment strategies and tactics.
- Lead and develop the Wholesale and Retail materials and scheduling teams
- Lead the S&OP process
- Collaborate with other operations teams on material planning and scheduling strategies and tactics for optimizing service, inventory, and production efficiencies, both in the short term and long term
- Review defective goods return to stock requests
- Comprehensive Inventory Management – including setting/driving toward turns goals, evaluation of returned goods to restock, SLOB management, discontinued product and new product introduction management, creation and management of Min/Max levels and processes,etc.
- Make Suggestions for Product Rationalization
- Manage Supplier Splits to Established Targets
- Back Order Management and appropriate communication to leadership and customer service
- Expediting product to ensure efficient production schedules or meet customer delivery dates
- Understanding Trend and Seasonal Patterns
- Purchase Order Management
- Review/Resolve Receiving/Invoice discrepancies
- Review/Resolve Receiving/Packing Slip (ASN) Discrepancies
- Manage transactional activity between company and supplier
- Responsible for supplier planning process for products assigned
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years relevant supply chain or operations management experience.
- Strong customer service skills, oral and written communications, ability to influence, and problem solving.
- Strategic Vision to plan ahead on a large scale.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- APICS Certification preferred.
- MRP/ERP experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, actively pursue and drive continuous improvement activities, and demonstrate strong leadership characteristics.