Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
Are you organized and have great attention to detail?
Therma-tru is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the accounting team in the corporate office located in Maumee, OH.
As the Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices in a fast paced environment. Perform training of all accounts payable associates, maintain training documentation, and act as subject matter expert for all questions accounts payable related.
- Maintain training documentation and provide revisions as necessary
- Act as main contact during audits regarding accounts payables questions
- Act as main back up for wire processing and on-line payables
- Work with IT to resolve any accounts payable system issues
- Process Sales & Use tax payments
- High Volume of invoice processing for po and non-po items
- Audit & process expense reports, complying with company policy
- Opening mail & answering phones
- Weekly check runs
- Month-end journal entries and account reconciliations
- Verbal & written communications with outside vendors & internal customers
- Sorting, faxing, scanning, and filing of paperwork
- Maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation as relating to accounts payable processes
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve internal procedures
- Gather information for sales & use tax return according to state requirements
- Assist Accounting & AP Supervisor with reconciliation and research of Received Not Invoiced AP Summary
- Special projects as assigned and other accounting related duties
- May perform other duties as assigned
A successful Accounts Payable Coordinator will have:
- Associate degree in Accounting (Preferred) or a high school diploma and 5 years recent experience in accounts payable
- Excellent organizational skills focused on attention to detail
- A commitment to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles and processes
- 10-key proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of E21, Great Plains or similar integrated accounts payable software
- Ability to work in a Team Environment and interface with other functional departments
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.