Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
Are you good a organizing and planning? Do you have attention to detail?
We at Therma-Tru are currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator for the new R&D Innovation Center in Maumee, Ohio.
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to our engineering and HR team through the transition and engagement of our associates at the new Therma-Tru Innovation center. As the facilities coordinator you will work closely with the HR Generalist and Director of R&D to plan local activities, communication, and interviews. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers. In this role, we are looking for a motivated person that can bring excitement and energy to our new location!
- Improve positive associate relations by providing excellent customer service to our associates and our guests.
- Coordinate and facilitate tours of the Therma-Tru Innovation Center for internal associates and external customers.
- Assist in organizing company functions and organizing community relation activities including leading WISH team activites.
- Responsible of using a multi-line phone system and provide backup to the switch-board when needed.
- Assist with office planning, meeting coordination.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of R&D and HR team as needed. (Book Travel, manage schedules, etc.)
- Coordinates Services for the facility (Security, vending, cleaning, trash removal, exterminator etc.)
- Supports company wide security objectives by issuing employee badges and enforcing the company security policy.
- Maintains storage of office supplies, ensures printers/copiers are supplied with paper and toner, and stocks break room/coffee stations with supplies.
- Maintains records for Finance for the facility, tracks monthly budget to accts, posts invoices, process T&Es
- Maintains Monthly KPI reports and budget for Engineering and Lab.
- Receives PO’s in the E21 system for the facility.
- Receives and sorts US mail and express packages for distribution throughout and between buildings, including lifting boxes and packages.
- Assist with recruiting administration – including interview scheduling and communication with candidates
- May perform other duties as assigned
A successful Facilities Coordinator will have:
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to keep confidential information
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.