Are you looking for a dynamic and engaging culture to continue your career? We at Therma-Tru are seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
As the Senior Marketing Specialist you will create, execute and measure marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company’s brands, products and services. In this role, you will be responsible for brand, product and program positioning, commercialization plans and message development to our target audiences: fabricators, dealers, builders, contractors and consumers. You will also manage and provide support for a variety of traditional and digital marketing activities that help create advocacy for the Therma-Tru brand.
- Develop and execute, as required, specific marketing programs aimed at increasing Therma-Tru wholesale product placement and pull-through.
- Work closely with cross functional team members - including product management, engineering and channel enablement teams - in development of marketing and commercialization strategies for existing and new product lines, focusing on product positioning differentiation.
- Leverage insights to strengthen our in-market communication and positioning related to existing or new products.
- Lead development and production - either via internal or external resources - of marketing efforts related to existing and new product commercialization plans, including collateral materials, videos, website integration, merchandising aids, photography / illustrations, launch materials, presentations, etc.
- Partner with the cross functional team members to provide brand / product input to planning and execution of marketing initiatives – creative, advertising, public relations, digital, social media, trade shows, displays and channel programs.
- Strive to become a subject matter expert in your area of focus to better meet the needs of our target audiences and business partners.
- Establish and manage program and project metrics and budgets.
- Support other marketing and sales initiatives as needed.
- Manage outside agencies and vendors as needed.
A successful Sr. Marketing Specialist will have:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communications.
- 7-10 years of experience in advertising or marketing.
- Experience with successful brand and marketing product launches and positioning.
- Background in both B2C and B2B marketing, a plus.
- Experience with traditional and digital-based marketing tools.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience managing and working with agencies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and learn quickly.
- Motivated, team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.