Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
Therma-Tru Doors is currently seeking an Operations Controller for our 2 manufacturing factories in Matamoros, Mexico. As the Operations Controller you will perform operational and financial analyzes within Therma-Tru’s business units and present findings and recommendation to business unit managers.
Daily transportation across the border is provided to those employees living in the US.
- Develop and implement operational and financial controls to achieve business objectives.
- Provide reports and analysis to local plant management team and US Corporate office.
- Provide guidance and direction to internal team for improving operational and financial performance.
- Assist in streamlining business processes at business unit level to achieve business goals.
- Assist in preparation and evaluation of annual budgets.
- Develop financial modeling of annual budget to achieve cost objectives.
- Work closely with Internal Controls, as needed, to investigate and correct operational issues.
- Assist Operations Manager in preparation for operation reviews.
- Prepare internal reporting package including operating metrics, financial controls and performance indicators that will help in improving business performance.
- Ensure business operations are in compliance with company policies and best practices.
- Assist in developing financial analysis for Cost Improvement or New projects
- Ensure good operational and financial controls for Fixed Assets and Inventory including assisting in the planning and execution of the annual Fixed Asset and Inventory take.
- Develop and Implementation of cycle count policies and procedures.
- Develop Product Cost Analysis.
- Perform Product Cost Rate calculations and assist in the execution and review of the annual Standard Cost Roll.’
- Assist Financial Controller with Internal and External Audit preparation.
- Assist Finance Director with Ad Hoc reports
- Excellent Time management skills and ability to solve problems.
A successful Operations Controller will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Excellent Bilingual Communications skills both in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years in Cost Accounting and Manufacturing analysis
- Maquiladora experience preferred
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent organization and Ability to meet deadlines