Are you looking for a dynamic growing company to build your career? Therma-Tru Doors is growing and adding to our technical team.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
In the Business Systems Analyst position, you will apply working knowledge of ERP systems to solve key business issues and create opportunities for process improvement. You will support the business in researching and resolving system issues that may affect manufacturing, shipping, purchasing, inventory management, financial reporting, etc. You will partner with key contacts in the business functions to strategize to improve processes within the business and IT.
- Maintains, analyzes, and participates in modifications to existing systems
- Participates in development and testing of new systems and programs
- Develop and execute end-user test plans as needed
- Provide application support service as part of a Service Desk function and participate in after-hours rotation
- Maintain department policy and procedures as directed by manager
- Develops appropriate system and user documentation as required
- Maintain technical knowledge and skills as it relates to the company’s technologies. Expected to be proficient in one or more of these technologies
- Working knowledge of the company’s security, controls, backup and business recovery capabilities
- Perform monthly ERP security audits
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and schedules to perform the functions of the job, working under immediate supervision
- Responsible for own work as directed. Seeking guidance from others is expected and encouraged
- Less than 10% travel required
- An undergraduate degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent experience in lieu of IT related degree
- 2 years or more experience IT Analyst role
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Business partnering skills and a general understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions where necessary
- Good planning and organizing capabilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as team and independently in a process-based environment
- Good relationship building skills
- Proven applied learning skills and ability to learn quickly
- Experience with business process design and flow is a plus
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.