Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. The company also offers low maintenance Fypon® polyurethane and PVC products. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc which includes Moen, MasterBrand, and Master Lock companies.
Are you looking for a dynamic growing company to build your career? Therma-Tru Doors is growing and adding to our technical team.
In the ERP Analyst position, you will review, analyze, and evaluate systems requirements based on the needs of a business user. Translate user requirements into technical specifications. Participate in the delivery of IT systems as a member of a project team. Apply basic knowledge of technology to learn and improve Therma-Tru business processes. Work primarily inside the IT function on a limited set of projects and tasks. Interaction with designated business functions for the purpose of two way communication between business and IT. Apply working knowledge of ERP systems to solve key business issues and create opportunities for process improvement.
- Maintains, analyzes, and participates in modifications to existing systems
- Participates in development and testing of new systems and programs
- Develop and execute end-user test plans as needed
- Provide application support service as part of a Service Desk function and participate in after-hours rotation
- Maintain department policy and procedures as directed by manager
- Develops appropriate system and user documentation as required
- Maintain technical knowledge and skills as it relates to the company’s technologies. Expected to be proficient in one or more of these technologies
- Working knowledge of the company’s security, controls, backup and business recovery capabilities
- Perform monthly ERP security audits
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and schedules to perform the functions of the job, working under immediate supervision
- Responsible for own work as directed. Seeking guidance from others is expected and encouraged
- Less than 10% travel required
A successful ERP Analyst will have:
- An undergraduate degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent experience in lieu of IT related degree
- 2-3 years experience IT Analyst role
- Business partnering skills and a general understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Proven applied learning skills and ability to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions where necessary
- Good planning and organizing capabilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as team and independently in a process-based environment
- Good relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with business process design and flow is a plus
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.