Are you a visionary with a real passion for sales?
Therma-Tru is currently seeking a Territory Manager to join our Utah Territory Wholesale Sales team. We offer career development and advancement opportunities so your career can thrive.
As the Territory Manager for the Utah Market area, you will grow top line sales within the Utah territory by cultivating relationships with key and prospective distributor accounts to drive future sales growth. You will also act as the company’s front-line primary contact by establishing and maintaining relationships with key executives, purchasing/estimating, construction/operations, sales, architecture, design, and finance personnel within customers’ and prospects’ organizations.
The position is 20% overnight travel, ideally you will be based out of Salt Lake City area.
- Develops business plan and targets for market and channel growth through conversion within assigned territory.
- Owns existing customer relationships, but spends majority of time cultivating new relationships with key distributors, dealers, and builders within specific area.
- Primary contact for customer concerns
- Collaborates District and Regional Managers on establishing market pricing consistent with existing market dynamics.
- Collaborate with Sales Management, R&D, Engineering, and Quality regarding new trends and products and competitive information, as well as communicating field and quality issues.
- Communicate and train customers on TT products and range of value added services.
- Presents and implements marketing, merchandising, and promotional programs and materials to customers.
- Proactively and effectively assist in resolving service issues in partnership with Customer Service Group.
- Effectively handle all administrative tasks (activity reports, future/prospective opportunities, expenses, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Maintain current database on customers and prospects.
- Attend trade shows as necessary
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5-7 years direct sales experience in building products industry
- Experience calling on distributors and dealers
- Experience with multi-step distribution process
- Sales Forecasting experience
- Understanding of wholesale channel distribution
- Excellent communication skills…presentations, one on one and written
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs